1- 1. Terms of Service for Miuck™
1.1 User must follow the guidelines and terms of service provided by Miuck video sharing platform
1.2 It is mandatory to login before using Miuck and information provided by user should be correct. Any fake Id,s or links provided by user should not be controlled by Miuck and user will be responsible for that.
1.3 Miuck will review the content, music, video or any sharing in order to know whether it meets following policies under:
1.4 Terms and policies of Miuck may change from time to time.The user/third party should review the changes randomly and update accordingly.
1.01 USING Miuck1. In order to use the Service, you must create a user account with the administrative permissions. You can create User accounts for the Service and share its administrative privileges across the accounts created. User profiles are unique and consist of at least a user name, an encrypted password and an e-mail address. You are allowed to remove or disable the User’s accounts at any point in time and you are responsible for the creation of and/or amendments to the User’s profiles. 2. Miuck disclaims any liability resulting from the Content posted on and activity occurring on your site and under your account. You are also solely responsible for the content posted by others, including but not limited to Users and Visitors.
1.02: PRICES AND PAYMENT1. The cost of the Service cost is according to the current price list. The cost of the Service includes full product plan capabilities and all upgrades within the chosen price plan. The cost is non-refundable. Traffic exceeding the monthly quota is billed quarterly in arrears. The price per extra started TB of traffic is according to the current price list. Extra traffic is considered an additional cost to the cost of the Service. 2. The Service is billed one year in advance unless otherwise agreed in writing. Terms of payment are 8 days from the day the invoice is issued unless otherwise agreed in writing. Failure to pay will ultimately result in the termination of your account and the Service. Miuck reserves the right to limit access to the administrative panel or to the entire Service when outstanding invoices are overdue. After the Service is terminated, you will no longer have access to any content, including original video files and other data. Miuck does not accept any liability for loss resulting from termination of your account. Termination of the account does not release you from the due payment obligation. 3. It is your responsibility to provide the correct and truthful contact and billing information, including Organization name and address along with a full contact name, e-mail address and direct phone number. If you are based in the EU, billing information also includes the organization’s VAT number whenever applicable. Miuck disclaims any liability resulting from you providing Miuck with the incorrect data.
A) Video, music, pictures, graphics policy guidelines of uploading:A.1 User/Third party shall be responsible for any social implication, dispute, breach of law. Miuck will not take responsible for that.
A.2 Content/Link, Video provided by user/third party should not hurt any religion, caste, Kids Violation, Animal violation, Adult content (18+), community and also it should not hurt any other user.
A.3 User/third party content/link will be blocked by Miuck if user upload/share sexual harassment videos, bulling, hate speech and similar as mentioned in A.2.
A.4 User/third Content/link sharing any terrorism or social harassment will be banned by Jet TV.
A.5 The user/third party should be aware of any queries before uploading content/link which may be owned by other party.The dispute between the user/third party and other party shall be resolved by their own. Miuck will not control or take responsibility of dispute/query raised of either of parties.
A.6 Miuck don't allow user to upload any copyrighted videos, graphics, music and article which are not owned by them, if user upload such than Miuck will ban the user or block the video. Miuck will not take responsibility for any such type of content upload by user.
2. Regarding Miuck video sharing platform and ownership rights:1.1 The service is controlled and offered by
Doxy Infocomm ( Miuck) COMPANY (Online content hosting service provider)
1.2 Miuck have their own team to manage and control the whole system and its operations.
1.3 No third party or other party have any involvement in the system and its operation.
1.4 Miuck have full right to block the user or delete the content/link without any consent of user.
1.5 Any technical problem in server or system of Miuck may not be able to show videos/music/graphics/article etc. In such cases there should be any objection or query from user/third party.
1.6 Miuck provide liberty to enjoy/uploading of videos,music, graphics with additional option of donation and selling videos (PRO MEMBER).
1.7 Miuck introduces new features to chat directly to the video creator.
3. Terms and conditions for selling videos / rent and paid subscriptions
1. Miuck provides facility to creators for selling videos to their audience.
2. Miuck will not purchase videos sold by any creator.
3. Before uploading the videos, please make sure that the content is legally belongs to you. Query in case raised by another creator who claim his right to content uploaded by you which is not belongs to you. In that case Miuck will take necessary action against your channel.
5. Before selling video, the creator should become pro member of Jet TV.
6. After becoming pro member the video will go through review by Team Jet TV.
7. After approval the creator is eligible to sell the video to their audience.
8. Miuck will watch and wait the approved video to be sold within 30 days with effect of approval date, if the video remain unsold during the period of 30 days, than Miuck will remove the price of the particular video.
9. Miuck provides the facility to creator to get paid subscription to their audience.
10. Miuck will not charge any charges of paid subscription from creator.
6: LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. Miuck does not guarantee that the service is available at all times. The Service is offered “as is” and “as available” and delivered on a best effort basis. The terms of this agreement may be amended by a separate Service-Level Agreement between Miuck and the Client.
2. Miuck disclaims any liability for any loss – direct as well as indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary – which may be inflicted on you and includes damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Miuck has been advised of the possibility of such damages) resulting from:
(i) using the Service;
(ii) inability to use the Service;
(iii) defects in the Service;
(iv) the discontinuation of the Service;
(v) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from Service;
(vi) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmission or data;
(vii) statements or conduct of any third party on the Service;
(viii) or any other matter relating to the Service.
3. Miuck is not liable for any loss resulting from damages inflicted by others including, but not limited to Users and Visitors.
4. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve
(i) transmissions over various networks, and
(ii) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
5. You understand that Miuck is only the communicator of information on the Service, including information regarding marketing of your products and services. Miuck disclaims any liability, including liability for damages arising from such marketing communication and in compliance with information provided. Miuck is not to be involved in any transactions between you and your Visitors. Miuck disclaims any liability for such transactions, implementation of such transactions and any defects in this connection.
6. Miuck disclaims any liability for loss or damage of the Client’s data, including uploaded material. The Client is solely responsible for backing up of data and solely responsible for protection of backup copies.
7. If in spite of the above, Miuck is held liable, no matter the reason, Miuck’s liability to the Client shall be limited to the received payment of the Service cost which Miuck has received from the Client within the previous six months.
4. Kids Violation Act:
1. User/Creator should not upload content, article, audio, video, link against Kids violation act.
2. The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) is a 1998 U.S. law created to protect the privacy of children under 13. Under the law, digital entities are restricted from collecting personal information from users aged under 13 without the express permission of their parents or guardians.
5. Miuck do not entertain the user/creator for uploading such content which are against our terms and policy or violate our community guidelines.
1. Breach of any community guidelines by creator/user should be resonsible for any dispute or query.